I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Tired

So I finally got on the road back home. I love the Trailblazer that they gave me, it is awesome, very comfortable and has leather interior. It is really nice. So I get back to San Antonio and now I have to unload this thing. I had no problem with the parts to the bed, even though the footboard and the columns of the headboard were pretty heavy. But boy that dresser, now that was a whole different story. I was standing there for like 5 min trying to figure how I was going to get that dresser up those 4 steps. Not 4 flights of stairs, just 4 long steps. Then who came to my rescue none other than my mail man.

Lol, he just happened to pull up as I was trying to figure this out and without hesitation he was like 'you look like you could use some help'. I responded, yes sir, so we picked it and carried it into my apartment. He couldn't realize how grateful I was. I spent the next three hours putting everything back together and rearranging my room. It looks really nice and I am very thankful to my best friend Kenneth for giving me this nice set.

So after that I took a shower and slept for a little bit. Then I got up and got ready to do something. It is Friday night and in San Antonio the big thing to do is to go the Bonham Exchange nightclub. But, I wasn't really feeling that tonight. So I was just gonna watch a movie or call a friend. Then at the last minute I decided to go out. And I ended up having a really good time. Then night ended on a little surprise for me, but I'm not telling all my dirty laundry, lets just say I had a nice night.

Later,
Brandon

No comments: