I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

On the road again

Lol, I travel more than someone with a job. So I am on the road again, this time heading to Dallas to go see my best friend. He just moved into his new apartment and has, as he says, spent a small fortune on new furniture and stuff for the apartment. Now he is giving me his old bedroom set, which is cool it is really really nice and well I could use it so I said why not. So I rented a Chevy Trailblazer, got a good deal on it, and headed to big D. So I get there and the new apartment is amazing, it is totally beautiful and of course Kenneth is gonna do it up right. He has this all glass table that is really nice and a new Vizio flat tv. All I will say about the new bedroom set is, jaw dropping. I was just like wow, and when all I can say is wow that means I can't say much else cause it is so amazing.

So we go to the other apartment to get the other set and take it apart and oh my freaking God. That was my workout for the week. It was like 11:00 at night and cool and we were sweating trying to work on the headboard. Everything else was so cooperative and came apart using the drill. But the damn headboard had to put up a fight. We used a knife, we used the drill, we used a mallet, and ultimately we had to go to Wal-Mart and get a cro-bar. Yep we had to take a freakin cro-bar to the headboard. Even then that damn thing still wanted to fight. When we finally got it apart and loaded up we were so freakin tired. I grabbed a sheet and fell asleep right in the middle of the living room.

No comments: