I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My first WNBA Wednesday

So interesting day today, I don't know why but there was just a weird day. I woke up really really late and well that says it all right there. As always I was on a clock and rushing up until 4 cause I had to go, but then I remembered something. What I remembered was that the Minnesota Lynx of the WNBA (http://www.wnba.com/) were coming to town. Now yeah, most of you are probably like big freakin deal. But me, I like the WNBA, and I especially like Seimone Augustus. She played for the LSU Lady Tigers basketball team and took her team to the final four 3 straight times in '04, '05, and '06. As an LSU player between 2004-2006 Seimone won like 5-7 player of the year awards either national or conference.

Well, so I said forget about 4:00, I'm going to the game. Now it was weird, cause I was rooting for the Silver Stars, but I also was rooting for Seimone and Lindsey Harding. It was a good game and actually I had fun. The Silver Stars were never really challenged in this game it was over by half time. But the Lynx fought back and cut the 22 point defecit to a 7 point loss. I think everyone should get out and see a WNBA game.

Oh yeah, I got Seimone to autograph my LSU cap as she left the court. I was excited so I left after she did, but the girl behind really lucked out. Not only did she get an autograph from Seimone, she took off her shoes she just played in and gave them to the girl as well. She was so excited and happy, I wish I could have gotten a picture of that. But I do have some pictures, check them out.

No comments: