I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nervous about tomorrow

I completely forgot that on tomorrow 06/29/07 I am supposed to be going to surgery for the two lumps on the back of my skull. I have laughed them off as cancer lumps but now I am a little nervous. My appointment is at 10:30 in the morning and I probably will not sleep for nervous fear. Its funny the things your mind will ignore or put off completely. Well I guess that means no eating or drinking tonight at Chacho's. Of course you know me, I threw away the letter I got from the doctors office which probably has all the instructions. Oh well, I will show up and be a trooper.

Love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUT YOU DID EAT AND DRINK! TONTO!

Anonymous said...

I hope ur feeling well! I recieved ur message, sorry I didnt get back with ya in time before u left for Louisana. Bring me back a swamp rat! *hugz* -danny