I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

SPURS WIN-SPURS WIN-SPURS WIN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Holy crap the San Antonio Spurs are the 2007 NBA World Champions, the Spurs are the champs. Wow, wow, it really happened, they really swept Cleveland. Wow, I am so excited right now, I am so happy for my team and my city.

Whew hoo, Spurs are 2007 NBA World Champions. And like I said Tony Parker won MVP. The guy has got it good right now, Championship, MVP, and a beautiful fiancee.

This actually was a descent game, both teams struggled and Tim again had a really tough night offensively, but as has been the case in this series Tony Parker more than picked up the slack. And, this time Manu showed up, thank God. It came down to every free throw and every point needed. The Spurs won this game 83-82, if not for a last second three pointer by Damon Jones it would have been 83-79, but it doesn't matter now because the Spurs won, Spurs won.

The parade is Sunday and the Alamodome celebration is after that. I will have videos from the parade, don't know if I'm going to the Alamodome yet.

GO SPURS GO - 2007 NBA World Champions

No comments: