I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

GO SPURS GO

Man oh man, gotta love them Spurs. Wow, tonight was game two of the NBA Finals (www.nba.com/finals2007) and again the Spurs beat the snot out of the Cavaliers. After game one, I thought maybe the Spurs just had a great game and played amazing defense. I thought the Cavs maybe just had a bad game, I mean they did make it to the finals, they can't be that bad. Oh my god, they are that bad. This is not even close this is a freakin mauling. The Spurs got to a 25 point lead and again by half time this game was over. The largest lead the Spurs had was 29. I don't even understand how the Cavs are this bad, its like they don't know what that round basket is for.

The Spurs big 3, Duncan, Tony, and Manu scored 78 points, 78 points alone. At the end of the 3rd quarter they, those 3 guys had more points than the whole Cavs team. That is freakin insane. Well, now I'm starting to think this might be over in 5 games. Game three is in Cleveland. I think this being the first finals there and all the energy the fans will have and the noise in Quicken Loans, I expect the fans will carry them to a game 3 win. I think it will be maybe a 5-10 point win. Then the Spurs comeback and win games 4 and 5.

Gotta love those Spurs. GO SPURS GO!!!!!

No comments: