I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Texas Folk Life Festival part 2

Again I really enjoyed the Texas Folk Life Festival. Every year they do a great job and I have a great time. Some of the groups and cultures represented, Japanese American Society, Greeks, Belgians, Polish cuisine, Filipino's, Hawaiians, Latin cuisine and dance, and my favorite Cajun South including Zydeco and cajun music. Here are a couple more videos from the weekend at the festival.

0:45 - Friends

Mainly because I told them I was gonna put this up here are my buds I was hanging with Eric, Lorenzo, and Aleks.


0:53 - Texas Country Cloggers



1:30 - Texas Ukranian Dancers


If you can get here next year you have to come see this festival.

No comments: