I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Monday, June 11, 2007

New Cut

Whew hooo, I got me a haircut today. I feel like a new man, refreshed and reborn. I wrote a good bit on my novel today. Its coming along well, which is kind of surprising. The words are just flowing out of me. I think this blog is actually the thing that is really helping me. I always thought how in the world people come up with so many words to put in books, even though I read many many books. Now I have put a lot of words into these blogs and I guess that is helping order my words for the book. Also it is helping me keep my creativity and my imagination going.

Other than my working on the novel and my screenplay, not much else going on today.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to talk about the friday big news. Oh my God, freakin Paris Hilton, screaming and crying going back to jail. I am sorry but I have no sympathy for her. I understand she is someone's child, and I understand that she has a medical condition, but give me a break. The judge said from the get go, there would be no home confinement, no probation, no ankle braclets. So who the hell gave the Sheriff the authority to overrule what the judge said.

So what happens the go to her house, pick her up, hand-cuff her, and take her to court in the back of a squad car. Then the judge throws her back in jail. Now yeah, I am human, so I was like wow, but the more I thought about it I was like that is only right. People sit in jail with all kinds of ailments from Aids to cancer to HIV to the flu. If they are sick they go to the infirmary or to the county hospital. And I am sure if they asked they would have let her doctors visit her.

She is ultimately in jail for DUI which means she could have hurt or even killed someone. She failed her probation and now has to only serve 45 days and can't do that. Paris Hilton, I hope you learn a valuable valuable lesson fromt this.

No comments: