I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I love San Antonio

Man I love San Antonio, it is truly a great city. We have amazing people here who work hard day in and day out and will give you the shirt off their back. I know there are hard working people and nice people everywhere it is just they are nicer here. LOL, people tell me all the time how friendly people are in San Antonio, they will invite you into their homes for dinner or to their families wedding just for the experience. And of course as I always tell people we love, love, love to here. Whether it is our Annual Fiesta, or Folklife Festival, or Juneteenth, or Octoberfest we will find something to party for in San Antonio.

Now some people will find this corny, but remember I am a simple guy so that is why this is cool to me. In San Antonio we used to have 5 military bases so we had a very large transient community. So, we have a lot of apartment complexes here, and I mean a lot is an understatement. I was helping my friend Julian find an apartment today and I went to 13 places by myself in just a 5 square mile radius. Now on top of that is the fact that you can find whatever you want in an apartment in this city. You want vaulted ceilings, got that, you want a jacuzzi in the bath, got that, or on the patio, got that. It still blows me away all the things or amenities one can find in an apartment. If found several really good deals and great locations for Julian. I hope he choses one of those rather than living downtown as he seems set to doing.

Anyway to each their own, I did what a good friend should and gave the best advice I could. To the rest of the world come visit our great city and enjoy all that San Antonio has to offer.

No comments: