I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Yeah Me IDIOT

So remember the video I was supposed to put up from the river parade, well yeah it generally would help if you charge your camera's battery. STUPID STUPID STUPID

So needless to say that there are no videos coming from the parade or the Alamodome celebration on yesterday.

Well the parade was great it was extremely long this year I think they had like 25+ floats and everyone and their grandmother was on a float. Thousands upon thousands of fans crowded the riverwalk to celebrate our world champions. The Spurs players were having a blast and it was awesome. Oh yeah Placido Domingo the great tenor was on one of the floats as well and sang the National Anthem. Since I was stupid I and forgot to charge my camera, I have a slide of some great shots.

River Parade


Alamodome Celebration


Man oh man, I hope they can repeat next year. The city is still in a buzz on this.

No comments: