I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Candelight and Friends

So I took my new friends Lee, and Danny over to Candlelight Coffeehouse (www.candlelightsa.com). They are great with computers and design and maintain websites. They are really cool guys and I told them I would help them out by introducing them to some of the companies that I know and the owners if I know them. I hadn't been to Candlelight in a while so I was excited to go there. I love that place.

We hung out and chilled had some coffee and smoothies while taking in the place. Danny is a good salesman and we met the manager who spoke with Danny for a good while about what he does and what he can do on sites.

They also taught me something new. Now you know me, I am not a very proud person. If I am wrong I will admit I am wrong, if I don't know something obvious I don't have a problem saying thank you when someone shows me. So if you have read some of my other blogs you know I like to put the websites of things so you can use them to see if you find it interesting. But, I didn't know how to make them clickable for you. Well duh, its the simplest thing. You just highlight what you want and click the hyperlink button. Then you just type the address you want it to go to in the hyperlink box and there you go. Duhhhhh. I had to laugh that it was that easy.

Oh well the Spurs celebration and parade are this evening so I will be posting a seperate blog about that with videos and pics and stuff.

Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh ... all well and great. but to have a computer programmer at your disposal. just think of the possibilities!

Anonymous said...

Danny sounds sexy! ;)