I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Rep William J. Jefferson you Disgust Me

I am not one to say I told you so, but oh I freakin told you so. That liar, thief, cheater, charlitan is going down. A 16 count, 94 page long indictment was handed down by a Virgina grand jury yesterday against Rep. William J. Jefferson of LA, my hone state. The charges against him include racketeering, soliciting bribes, wire fraud, money laundering, obstruction of justice and conspiracy (that last one is my favorite).

This man has lied to the people of his state and he has lied to the American people. From the time his home was searched and they found the $90,000 in cash until now I have steadfastly proclaimed his guilt. To have the audacity to think he could get away with fraud, and accepting and soliciting bribes. I have no patience for corrupt politicians. I actually dislike him more than I do President Bush. I was appalled when the people of Lousisana re-elected him to office. There were no easy choices in that election but to re-elect a congressman who was under investigation by the FBI, and it was well known, is a gut check the people of LA failed to stop.

I strongly, very strongly aim my disgust at Jefferson Parish Sheriff Harry Lee (www.jpso.com/default.htm). He is a joke of an elected official and he actually told voters to stay home and not vote days before the run-off election. Unfortunately his words carry great weight with most citizens in that district, as much as he actually weighs, and people listened. Harry Lee has a personal vendetta against Karen Carter who ran against Jefferson, and of course as a law enforcement official he could not back a congressman under investigation. So he told people to stay home. It is recorded and well documented. I am utterly outraged that any, any elected official would ever tell a citizen not to vote, because of a personal issue.

Harry Lee your days as the overlord of Jefferson Parish are numbered, you will face an ugly defeat, and I will be there to dance at that parade. Hopefully William Jefferson will be easily convicted and rather quickly so that that can be even more fuel to throw on the fire that is starting to burn against you.

Both Harry Lee and William Jefferson have had their turn to serve the public, now it is about shining in the light that is their past successes. I say it is time both of them are shipped off and but out to pasture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on! I thought about what you were thinking when I read the article about Jefferson.

Anonymous said...

He is a cheat and a liar, all of Louisiana should feel embarrassed. You let me know more than I did about the reelection thing.

Thank you.