I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cleaning Up

Well today was just a regular day, I didn't do to much just washed clothes and cleaned up. The place didn't need much cleaning or straightening. I also went and picked up my dog Georgie from Jake's. I was very happy to see him since I did miss him.

I went to the gym afterward and worked out for a couple of hours. I decided a several weeks back that it was time for me to get back in shape and start hitting the weights. Now I have yet to actually start lifting weights, but I am killing my legs. I run for about 20 min and do leg presses (I can lift about 300 lbs), and leg curls. I do several sets of pull-ups and then run some more. Well today was my first day of doing a little chest lifting. I used the machines, not ready for the free weights just yet. It was cool and I felt like I accomplished something. We shall see how I feel tomorrow.

Talk to you then.
Brandon

No comments: