I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

San Marcos and A Scandal

Wow, is all I can say. Yesterday Nick and I went to San Marcos to go to the Tanger Outlet. Ever since I told him we had one of those close he said we had to go so that is what we did. Again, wow, he told me was extremely excited about going to the Gap Outlet, but I was not prepared. He went crazy in that store, I should have taken some pictures or videos. It was like watching a kid in a candy store, he grabbed this and that and tried on this and those. He had a blast and bought a bunch of clothes. He got so worked up he even got me into it and I got a couple of things. We went from the Gap Outlet to Kenneth Cole, DKNY, American Eagle, Fossil, and I can't remember where else, but it was great seeing him so excited.

That by itself was a full day, but we actually came back to San Anton and went to Bestbuy as well to get an IPod. By the end of the day we were both exhausted, so we rented a movie "Notes on a Scandal" (good movie, good movie). After watching that we just crashed.

No comments: