I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Europe Videos

Ok, so now I am going to start uploading my videos from my Europe trip. I call it my Europe trip because I went to Amsterdam, Brussels, and Frankfurt. I had a lot of fun and my host was the best. I tried different foods, some willing, some I had to be just about forced to try. One of my favorite places though was this restaurant called Morlang in Amsterdam (www.morlang.nl). I fell in love with this panini sandwich they have there.

I also loved, yes you can make fun of me, Burger King. At the Burger King (www.burgerking.nl/main) in Amsterdam there was this sandwich that had jalapenos on it that was just delicious, and is not that Mexican Salsa sandwich on the menu now. That sounded so gay, just delicious. Anyway I also tried the famous Tuna Pizza. I was different not something I would think to put together but it is extremely popular over there, just like putting mayonnaise on fries. They think its weird that we put ketchup on our fries, go figure.

Well here is a video of the Atomium (www.atomium.be) it is located in Brussels. I think the website is correct it is astonishing. I just stood there looking at if for a few minutes almost in disbelief. We didn't get to go up inside it but I was more than pleased I go to see this beautiful creation.



Until my next blog, later. And yes there are more videos coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude that thing is hella big, that is awesome. Seems like you enjoyed your trip.

Ken