I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nicholas is here!

Well Nick made it in last night from Amsterdam via New York. Nick and his mom and brother all came and hungout in New York for a few days. Mom and Thomas flew back to Amsterdam on Tuesday and Nick got here lastnight. It was good to see him and I was glad that he had a safe trip. I drove him a little around the city to see some of SA, but not much he didn't get here until 10:10 pm. We then went to one of my favorite places to eat since he was hungry, Taco Cabana (www.tacocabana.com). We ate there and just chatted for a while and caught up on things.

I had spent all day cleaning and getting my place ready for company. Not that it is normally and sty or anything, cause it is not. I just needed to straighten and clean up a bit. So that was the end of a anxious day 1 of Nick's visit.

I say anxious cause I was just anxious for him to arrive, its been a long time since I had a friend fly in to visit and hang out.

Later!

No comments: