I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Candelight

Well today the weather wasn't all that great. I thought about driving up to Austin, but Nick suggested we stay somewhere close in San Antonio and see some more of the city. So I obliged. I took him over to the area off of Highway 281 and then to the Quarry Mall. I also drove through Alamo Heights and all the way down Broadway. I showed him the shops and the parks and the museums that San Antonio have to offer. Afterward I took him to one of my favorite places to hangout. Or formely one I would frequent and hangout. Candlelight Coffee House (website coming) is a great place to relax and enjoy great company and conversation. It gives you all the feel of a place where someone will come up with the next great novel, hopefully me. We talked and talked and looked at the art work and enjoyed a couple of cups of coffee of course.

That night we went to one of the local dance clubs. Many of my friends were out that night and we partied and drank and danced and partied and drank and danced. We had a really good time and go so wasted. This probably contributed more than anything to me almost missing my flight on Saturday.

Until then.

No comments: