I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

European Shanequa

Ok so this is from a few days into my trip. Nicholas has this fascination with some of the ghetto names and terms people use in the U.S. especially us black folk. Shanequa is his favorite, mine is Bonquisha, I swear my best friend Kenneth invented that one. I think I actually spit up my soda the first time he said Bonquisha. Well, we were at a little cafe right down from Nicholas' place. I don't remember the name of this place but it is on Kinkerstraat, that is the street name, straat is street. Nick lives down the street on a side street called Ten Katerstraat, pronounced (ten cot.er.strot). I just like saying that, but you have to say it fast. You know me just recording anything, I am going to get shot one day.

No comments: