I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Early Morning

Holy crap, well today we had to get up early to be able to make our flights on time.

First thing first, the trip was great. I loved the play and New York was so much better than I expected. And the hotel was great, great location, good price, and the people were friendly and helpful.

So this morning I of course had the earliest flight, go figure. My plane started boarding at 5:30 am. Now if you know me you know I don't like to wake up as it is so that was going to be a test. But, I made it! My mom and I were going to try to take the subway route to LaGuardia, while cousin Lee was flying out of JFK. She also was able to take the subway with just a couple of transfers.

I don't know how but someway I made it to my gate on time with a couple minutes to spare. No problems with that flight so I got to Chicago O'hare and had a 3 hour layover. So of course that means sleep. I went down a few gates to a more open area and set an alarm on my phone and went to sleep. So imagine my shock when I wake up and with about 20 min to go find out that my gate has changed. I was like WTF, so here I go again running through an airport, like I'm on the Amazing Race. Well I made it there in time, oh and it wasn't close to the other gate.

Finally, finally I made it home to San Antonio about 3:00. I threw a load of clothes in the wash and just crashed. I did not realize how tired I was until I woke up early this morning and then went back to sleep.

Man vacations will wipe you out!

No comments: