I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Friday, May 25, 2007

IHOP or Chacho's

So on yesterday, Thursday, I would not have thought on my own to take Nick to IHOP but he said he wanted something fresh and he also wanted a "Proper" breakfast. With Nicholas and I think many Europeans it is all about fresh foods and how often you eat them. I suggested that we go over and give Souper Salad (www.soupersalad.com) a great healthy place to eat or IHOP. He had never been to either so we went with IHOP for the breakfast. Well, remember earlier how much I told you how I liked the place in Amsterdam (Morlang), we that is about how much Nick liked IHOP. All I am going to say is that "Proper" breakfast doesn't always mean healthy breakfast.

So after breakfast we went downtown to see San Antonio. I drove around a bit and showed some of SA. Since Europe is very old and historic, Nick was curious about the history and the historical sites of San Antonio. Unfortunately living out in the NW side of town there are no real historic relics out here, it was all grass and forest. But downtown we have flair! We then went to Rivercenter mall and the Riverwalk! Whoo hooo, I love our riverwalk. We walked more of the freakin riverwalk than I have walked total since I have been in San Antonio. I showed him the Alamo, which I think he really liked and we walked the grounds a bit. Checkout a couple of videos from the afternoon:






We walked a lot and after leaving the mall area we walked over to Hemishpere park. That is when we really sat down and took a breather. We then headed back to the mall area where we parked by cutting through the Convention Center. That place is awesome and how the river flows through the open part is awesome. Then we just headed back, rather tired I might add.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You would think that would be enough for Thursday, oh but no, oh but no ba boo. We still had one more place to go to that evening and that was Chacho's. My usual Thursday night spot. We drank margaritas and I sang at Karaoke as well as some of my friends. My friends were there as well, Fabiola, Raquel, Will, Tall Chris (I know its Jones), Jason, Rey, Sean with his skinny ass, and Jake and Taryn were there as well. But mama Gnita and Toni were away playing in GA, just kidding they were out of town. I had a really really good time as I always do and so did Nick. He enjoyed meeting my friends and he and Fabiola hit it off well.

Finally after that long long day, we headed back to the apartment after 12 at night and crashed again.

No comments: