I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Spurs Win/Migraine/Spurs Win/Migraine

Ok so I haven't talked about this, but I have a medical issue. I suffer from massive migraines. Now if you don't know about migraines they are the worst, just horrible really really horrible. Many people suffer from them but mine are on the excruciating side. I usually have to go to the Emergency Room to get an injection that is how bad they are.

Well this great beautiful day I woke up with a full blown migraine. Oh my God, I wanted to die, it was that bad. I took my medications that I have at home but um let me think, it was a little late, because the dang thing was already full blown. So as usual I tried my best to make it to the ER, where I stayed for several hours while they tried to get this attack under control. That's what I call them sometimes, brain attacks, because it is as if my brain has gone to war with my body.

So finally I felt well enough to leave, and go home and rest. As you can imagine the rest of your day can be kinda shot after experiencing that kinda trauma. But, I have gotten used to recovering fast, even though this one lingered around for another day.

So I was supposed to go out and meet some friends to watch the Spurs game. The bastards all cancelled at the last minute or just didn't show up. Yes I said bastards because I was pissed, and if your reading this then next time you won't do it again.

Anyway so I went to TGIF to go hangout with Luis even though he was working. The game was great it was a complete and utter blowout. By the end of the first quarter the Spurs were up by 19 with the score 34-15. That is a royal butt kicking like I have never seen. The final score was 109-84, a 25 point smack down. Now the thing is that this was game 5 and the Jazz could have avoided elimination with a win. But I think the Spurs came out with the intent to put their collective foot on the throat of the Jazz and choke the life out of them. And that is what they did.

"THEY DESTROYED OUR WILL TO WANT TO PLAY" Jerry Sloan, Utah Coach. That is enough said!

No comments: