I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mama

So my mom is now here living in DFW. I'm so happy and so excited to have her so close to me. I know my best friend Kenneth is also very happy. We have both needed so mama love, him probably more than myself.

Now we are on the job hunt. It won't be easy but we have go to get her working as soon as possible. Thankfully the Dallas area seems to have a good job market, its just a matter of choosing the right career field and building up her confidence to go on interviews. My mom isn't like my brother and I. We feel like if you are going to give us an interview then you might as well give us the job because we are going to sell ourselves quite confidently.

Can't wait for that 1st pot of gumbo, yummy, yummy, yummy!

No comments: