I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

So the New Year is here. I feel so blessed to have survived another year, lol. But seriously if you have read any of my posts I think it is pretty clear I am an eternal optimist, but I can still look back and see what could have been. 2010 wasn't perfect (what year ever is) but I can see where I have grown and become a better person.

All my decisions weren't perfect, I hurt someone that I care about and for that I am sorry. It was never my intent to make anyone feel pain or sorrow.

So now I have 2011 to look forward to. The spring semester starts midway through January and if all goes according to plan I will graduating with my Associates of Applied Science in May. Then this fall I will be attending Texas Woman's University to finish out my Bachelor's of Science degree, then to law school.

I am still amazed at how fast this has all happened. It was just in July of 2009 that I thought my world was crashing down on me. From there to now seems like a lifetime ago, okay not really, but it is still stunning how far I have come from then.

Happy New Year and may 2011 bring you all the blessings and success you could ever hope for.

No comments: