I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Church Happenings

So my pastor called me today and left me a message to call him, which I did. I was quite pleasantly surprised that he wanted to talk about the Health Fair idea that I ran by him last year. In September he said that the church (Bible Way Community Baptist Church) needed to do more work on the "Community" part of its name, and I recommended a community health fair.

Well looks like we are going to have one and he wants my input and help in getting it planned and going. This is in addition to my duties as the director of this year's Easter Play. So with 4 classes this semester, the easter play, trying to help my mom find a job, applying to TWU (yes that is a process), and now helping plan the Health Fair I have to say my plate is full. But the thing is, I don't feel overwhelmed. I have a sense of peace that everything will work out. So I'm just going to keep charging ahead. Lord give me strength.

No comments: