I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Visit with my family

Oh man, so I went back home to Louisiana recently to visit with my family. I went to Lafayette to see my niece Requila (Dez) and her mom Tammy, and Sean, and Zach, and Bryan. And of course to see little Morgan Elizabeth. It was such a great trip and I was just amazed to see how much they have all grown and changed. The last time I layed eyes on Dez she was little and Sean was just a little younger than her, and Zach was a toddler. They have all grown up into fine young adults and Tammy is to thank for that. She has been a great mother to her kids and they all love her without question, as kids should love their parents. Bryan is a great guy and though a tad bit quite he was really cool while I visited.

Thats the thing that to me was most awesome. I was a little worried it would be awkward visiting, but it wasn’t, I felt right at home and welcome. Zach and Bryan had me laughing the whole weekend and me and Tammy caught up on so many things. Dez and I talked and hugged and I was just blown away that my little niece is now a full grown woman. And she is in college and doing well. As a matter of fact right after she had Morgan she was right back in school, she didn’t want to miss to many days.

To Morgan Elizabeth, wow, wow, that little girl is amazing. So beautiful and so sweet and so precious. I just don’t really know how to express what it meant to me to be there to see her and hold her. Yep, I’m in love with her already, she is just the most precious thing ever.

If you haven’t yet, check out below and you will see some of the pics from the trip. Sean was off doing his own thing most of the weekend so I didn’t get any pics of him.

Love you guys,
Brandon

No comments: