I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Texas Primary Day

So the day has come for Texas to have its say in this great primary season. Just to go on record, I am absolutely in love with this primary season. It is so refreshing to see every state have a say and make a difference, not just a handful of early states. I have been waiting to vote and my visit home this past weekend only makes it that much more exciting. I will be telling all about that visit in an upcoming blog.

So today I will be participating in the Texas two step. I can't really tell you why TX has both a primary and a caucus, I think just to be different, but I will be participating in both. Yep that means missing some work, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Ohio, Vermont, and Rhode Island also vote today so we shall see what happens.

No comments: