I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Video Blog to Senator Obama

Well boy oh boy, do we have a controversy in the primary, and this one is a big one. After hearing the comments and cuts from sermons by Pastor Jeremiah Wright I could not keep quiet. This is my first video blog and I did it in one take. I actually tried 3 times to improve on it and none of those were as good as the original. So here it is my video blog to the senator, please let me know what you think.


Untitled from Brandon J. Vance on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Yo, he gave a really good speech today where he tried to stop the bloodletting. Its funny though that the radio guys (wink, wink) are going to rip it up, taking sound bits and not getting what he said. Good video blog, you speak very well and confidently.