I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Its been a while

Man a lot of things have happened since my last post. I have started all these new little crazy projects and things to keep my mind going and active. I will go into detail about them in the next few blogs, but I will give you some hints. The first has something to do with the moon. The second has something to do with providing low cost housing for people in Africa.

Also I have gotten really involved with the choir at my church, Bible Way Community Baptist Church. I had forgotten how much I love going to church and being a part of the choir. I can truly feel the presence of God in the building and it brings me such great peace and I am over flowing with praise. Though I have found a church home and renewed my commitment to God, the devil has been busy.

I was sick and admitted to the hospital for almost a week. I went with abdominal pain and they discovered I had a 102 degree fever, and admitted me. After all the checking and testing it was discovered I had some kind of bacterial infection. I had to stay in that dang hospital for 4 days. I was not a happy camper but I was still friendly and my nurses said I was the easiest patient they have had in a long time.

I have more to say, especially about drama at work, but I will update that in a day or two.

Later!

No comments: