I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

One whole year!

Wow it has been a whole year since I last posted anything. Well things are going great up here in Denton. I love TWU and am very involved on campus. Lets see, I'm the Vice President of a student org., I'm a member of the TWU House of Reps., and I am a Senator in the Student Senate.

My grades are excellent, I had a 4.0 in my first semester and I feel pretty good about this spring semester. I am a little worried about my science class, as I have to write an 8 page paper on this microcosm project we are doing, and I can not for the life of me see how I will get 8 pages out of it, but I'll do the best I can. There are a couple of other big things happening soon, maybe I'll get back on here and start posting more as it is very cathartic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon,

Would love to hear more about your life and what you have to say. Hoping you will update more frequently :D

-Anon