I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Senator Obama VP choice

Ok so I have been thinking about this for a good long while. I have looked at possible choices and have made my decision in who I think would be the best choice for Vice President to run with Sen. Obama.

I am going to go out on a limb and state that I think the choice should be and will be retired Army General Wesley Clark who will bring a tremendous amount of military experience to the ticket. This will counter and shut down many of the 'John McCain is a great war hero' conversations.

But on top of what he brings to the ticket is that he would be ready to be president if worse case happens. He has shown that he is not a fight first ask questions later type of leader. He has shown that he believes in diplomacy and has expressed views similar to or in line with Sen. Obama's views on the country. He believes in personal responsibility and shaping a path to a better America in the future.

So for me, my hope is that we as Americans on January 20, 2009 will be celebrating the inauguration of President Barack Obama and Vice President Wesley Clark.

Obama/Clark '08

No comments: