I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Requila

I have a beautiful niece, named Requila Shavonne Dezmonique Robinson. I miss my niece very much, and today is her birthday, she is 19 now. About a year ago or more I got in touch with her and her mom, but lost touch with them after my email was highjacked. My stupid fault, I didn't write down all the information Tammy, her mom, gave me.

My niece is tall and beautiful, her family lives in the area of Lafayette, Louisiana. I want to just drive out there and head to the last place she worked and start searching for her, but that would be wrong. I don't want to intrude on her life but I just want to know her and let her know she is loved and missed.

Here she is:



Dez or Tammy if you read this blog please send me an email at my new email bjvance35@hotmail.com or message me here. Know that I love you both and miss you both very dearly.

Family always gets my unconditional love.

No comments: