I have labeled the blogs with video as vid so if you just wanna see those click here -> vid.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

What's Up

Well just to let you know what is going on in my life. I have been reading a lot, I have been totally engrossed in my Turtledove books. Each is about 400-550 pages, it is a tedious read, but this World War series has so many story lines, you can't put it down. After I finished the 3rd book, I thought I would wait a week to get the last one. Nope, I lasted one day, and not really that. I went to Barnes & Nobles and started reading the 4th one. Yes as I have said I know I am a dork.

I have also been writing a fair amount also. I have an idea for a TV show and I think it is a really good one. I of course love the fact that it is scripted and have already started working out the plot details and the writing the first draft for a pilot. This may be easier to get me out into the public eye as a writer or script writer than my screenplay.

I am working for Disney Mobile, it is phone and I like it. It is a great cell phone service for families with kids that want to get them cell phones. Not going to go into the whole sales call thing, but just let folks know what's up with me.

Lastly I have decided to leave my wonderful San Antonio. There are many factors playing into this decision, some more than others, but I have made the call. No I just have to decide where to go. I have looked at a couple of cities and am narrowing down my list. Once I have made a decision I will let everyone know. Man I am going to miss my city, but I know new adventures await.

Until next time. From now on, if it is just an update, I will label it update, so they are easier to access, by searching for the label update on my page.

No comments: